Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Thoughts from 4am

Hey, my shoes!  And my dog! I knew I forgot something.  Girl, you be a ninja.  Self, you be an idiot.  Boy, its your fault I'm awake.  Self, yeah you are really stupid.  God, why do I have to drive to town?  Sleep was so nice.  Did I really agree to this?  How much jager did I drink last night?  Were is my jacket? Its fucking cold out.  Why am I awake again?  Oh right, because of you.  Why am I so stupid?  Fuck, I think I'm still drunk.  Damn you 4am.  Hurry up and warm up car.  And car what is wrong with you?  I should take you to the shop.  Maybe I should just leave him here, and deny all involvment...damnit that won't work.  Boozie girl and little brain, you should be ashamed of yourselves, I know I am.  Seriously boy, hurry the fuck up, I want to go back to bed.
Hmm...I'm really thirsty.  Its fun passing people at 4am, but seriously why are you going 30 miles an hour, with a trailer...at 4am.  Fuck stupid being awake shit.  No, boy I don't feel bad for you.  Although it is funny  you slept through your alarm.  I still don't believe I agreed to drive you to town.  Hmmm...wonder if other girl got some last night. hehe.  But seriously I should have slept in my car or something, stupid girl.  Boy, still don't care how much shit your in, you are supposed to be on my shit list.  I'm not supposed to be helping you...with anything. 
Oh yay!  Town.  I get to go back to bed soon. No boy, we are not swinging by my house for a anything. Still need water.  And to glare at boy, must establish I'm mad at him.  And myself.  Idiot self.
Booze bad.  Boys bad.  Me bad.  4am, just bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment