Friday, July 29, 2011

Lies my parents told me

If life has taught me nothing else this year, its that love doesn't exist.  I realize this is a jaded thought, perhaps I should temper it.  But I can't.  This is odd, because I have been in love before.  However, I am beginning to think that the one time I was, it was my only chance at happiness.  I'm now going to die all alone.  Maybe I should go out and adopt a kitten and jump on the crazy old cat lady bandwagon now.  Why put off the inevitable?  I will name him Fluffy and he will be the first of hundreds, until the state intervenes and condemns my house because of all the kitty shit, and put down about 99% of the kitties because they are feral and crazy.  They will then put me in a old folks home and let me keep fluffy, but only if I promise to keep taking my medications...  Actually its all going to be with ferrets because I'm allergic to cats...
Ah the future looks bright without love.

No comments:

Post a Comment