Monday, October 14, 2013

One Day in July (Fuck you ALL!!)

This town cannot handle it's sunshine.  I have seen some weird ass shit today.  And talked to some rude ass people.  These following three events all occurred on the same day in the same place: Hillbilly (Mountain) Point.
WTF!? Exhibit 1:  Why yes, that is a large native man subsistence trolling on a jet ski.  Thanks for asking.  (If your curious he caught a halibut and 2 silvers).


WTF!? Exhibit 2:  So, what do we have here?  I believe its a 1/4 ton pickup trying to haul a 32ft boat on a trailer with a broken winch attached to a tow hitch that is two small for the truck hitch it's attached too.  And before you ask the only reason this boat hasn't done a belly slide back into the ocean yet is because it is resting precariously on its brand new kicker.  Was alcohol involved?  Of course it was!  Was this the busiest I've seen it this year at Mountain Point? Of course it was!

WTF!?  Exhibit 3:  Ok, this one doesn't have a picture, but it goes as follows:
You stupid, arrogant, overfishing, douchebag!  I dare you to call me "Darling" again in that condescending fucking tone.  Oh you think your all cool with your big shiny new boat.  Your not.  I put up with a lot of shit for this job.  I didn't even fucking bat an eye when you made a comment about my ass while I was measuring your halibut.  I was only mildly irritated when you wouldn't tell me what area you were fishing in...after I had already measured your fucking fish.  Nope, what pushed me over the edge is when you said, "How 'bout you just point to the map and circle an area, cause I'm not going to tell you where I was fishing, darlin'.  Have a nice day, darlin'.
I dare you to say darlin' again.  I know damn well that you had about 12 other fish in your fish hold, I watched you pull them all out to clean them, I'm neither blind, nor stupid.  I also happen to know you were fishing in Annette waters.  How do I know this?  Dude trolling on a jet ski told me.
Let me explain to you what will happen the next time you try this little trick.  First, I don't know if you know this but I'm both incredibly clumsy and play roller derby.  These two skills will tragically combine themselves and you will find yourself swimming in the waters of the Bog of Eternal Stench...I mean Mountain Point.  And if that isn't bad enough, I also have the troopers on speed dial.


So yep, that was one day in July...just one...fuck this month...fuck the sunshine...and just fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment