Thursday, October 24, 2013

Forgotten Things

When traveling, it is inevitable that you will forget something.  When you pack like me:



 It's inevitable that you will forget many things.  Like tank tops to go under the 6 wool sweaters you brought (it's going to be an itchy week).

I also forgot ibuprofen, aspirin, or anything else that looks like pain killers.  That would of course mean that my overworked right ankle would decide that it hates me. 



 And since I'm out in the middle of BFE, it's not like I can just run out to the store and grab some.  Thankfully one of my coworkers had an ace bandage, so at least I'm limping around with a little bit of support.

It can also be said that no one forgets my birthday.  I was here at Neets for about an hour when someone called and informed the whole camp that it was my birthday.  Thank you random person.  I feel so special, but you are either 7 months early or 6 months late.

Not that I'm complaining.  It could always be worse.



1 comment:

  1. I figured that no one would really know one way or another. Why not take a gamble that everyone would go out of their way to spoil you or make your day a little bit special or at least a little bit better. :)

    ReplyDelete