Friday, October 18, 2013

All your bases dos belong to me!

Once we were lovers,
Then we were friends,
Now we ain't either,
And that's where it ends.
Cordial.
That all depends,
because you've got better things to do,
And people who will treat you right.
Baby, tried as hard I could
But I ain't going old with you,
Seems like all we do is fight,
This will be our last goodnight. 
-Matt Hopper

I have had the honor of having about 3 people in my life who are completely asexual.  I think they are winning. Really though, they get to enjoy all of their days without worrying about what some guy is thinking or not thinking about them.  They don't have to worry about getting bitch slapped in the ovaries just when you've accepted that maybe you really can give up on men.  They don't constantly quest after then unattainable. Or maybe this is just a me problem. Sex makes me miserable and insane.  Both when I'm getting some and when I'm not. When not enjoying the attention of the rougher sex (heheh) I go back and forth with myself about why no one likes me and blahblahblah.  You know, just kind of turn into a big ball of unattractive insecurity.  I would also like to smack anyone who ever says "You just need to get laid."  It is the exact same thing when I do get some.  It's the whole "he's not really into me, why doesn't anyone like me blahblahblah. Then again I may just be a miserable and insane person, but I don't believe that.  Well the miserable part anyways.  I'm insane for sure, but at least it isn't the kind that requires pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment