Saturday, January 24, 2015

I would make a Frankenstein joke, but that would be wrong...

So Mom update, I will make this short.

After going from a 5% chance of living for another 12 hours, she is now awake.  She is understandably exhausted from her ordeal, but here and with us. She still has a massive infection that the doctors can't seem to find and she is on oxygen because she can't keep her O2 levels up on her own.  She has started physical therapy, but has a long way to go to recovery.

There is a lot more to this story, and I will share it with some of you.  Or with all of you when I am less prone to bursting into tears.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to hear of the improvement but it still sounds very serious. Sorry your mother is suffering. It is such a helpless feeling for you and your family and is difficult to deal with.

    Sending thoughts for a full recovery,

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete